The history of the “Traveler Club” goes back to the mid - 2000s.
Most of the company's customers being satisfied with the trip and having full of impressions would come up with a lot of interesting stories about the country they visited. The habit of sharing interesting information eventually grew into a tradition, and that is how our team decided to create the travelers’ club which was named “Traveler Club”.
The main goal of the club is to unite frequently traveling people for experience exchange, which will help other members to receive useful information, allowing them to fully prepare for their upcoming journey. The idea turned out to be a very interesting one and in a very short time period, the club gained a huge number of members, which is increasing every year.
Exchange of interesting and important information about travel is carried out both online (on the official FB page of the company and in a special closed FB group) and during periodic informal club meetings, as well as during annual corporate events.
Considering, that club members enjoy numerous privileges and advantages, "Traveler Club" gives the opportunity to become a member of the club to all those new clients, who have successfully used the services of the company at least once, thus joining to our unique community.
In addition to useful information and many life hacks that will make the trip comfortable, interesting and safe, members of the "Traveler Club" also receive many material privileges and bonuses. Thus, the company has developed two categories of privileges - "Classic" and "Premium". All new members of the club, if interested, receive a personal club privilege card "Classic".
“Traveler Club” is unique in its style in Armenia and it is very important to expand and develop it efficiently and competently.
Information and rules for "Traveler Club" card holders
- The “Traveler Club” privilege club card is a personal plastic card issued to the company's regular customers.
- The “Traveler Club” privilege card provides individual benefits exclusively to cardholders: points awarded for each trip and much more.
- The “Traveler Club” privilege card is issued free of charge, as a gift that encourages the client's loyalty and commitment to the “Traveler Club” company.
- The “Traveler Club” privilege card has no validity deadline.
- If the card is damaged or lost, the card is canceled and a new one is issued.
There are 2 types of “Traveler Club” privilege cards - “Classic” card and “Premium” card.
You may find the privileges and benefits of the holders of the "Classic" and "Premium" club cards in the list below.
How to get the "Classic" status
Successfully using "Traveler Club" company’s any service only once gives you an opportunity to get the status and a card of "Classic" level.
What are the privileges given by the status and card of the "Classic" level.
- Points are credited to the card for each of your trip, which you can use on any future trip. Points are awarded at the rate of 1% of the cost of the service provided.
- Points in the amount of 1% are credited to the card not only in the case of purchasing a full travel package, but also in case you have used other service provided by the company. (points are not awarded if you purchase only an air ticket without any other service)
- You can pay for a part of your next trip with your points.
- You can access the “Refer a Friend” program. ***
- All close relatives (spouse, brother / sister, parents, children) of the card owner can also use the card.
- Your personal travel consultant will inform you about the best deals and discounts that may interest you.
- You will be given a free photo in our accredited photo studio, if you apply for a visa.
- Cardholders will be able to participate in lotteries organized by the company.
- Cardholders can get information about the card balance from their consultant.
- The cardholder has the right of “call back” for emergency solutions of difficult situations while abroad.
- The "Classic" status allows you to get a higher status.
The “Traveler Club” company reserves the right to make changes to the credited points and other privileges system for objective reasons and undertakes the responsibility of immediately updating the information on these changes on its official website.
How to get “Premium” status
All those “Traveler Club” customers who have purchased a full travel package at least 10 times can receive the “Premium” status and card.
What are the privileges given by the status and card of the "Premium" level.
- All the advantages of the previous "Classic" status.
- Points are credited to the card for each of your trip, which you can use on any future trip. Points are awarded at the rate of 3% of the cost of the service provided. (points are not awarded if you buy only an air ticket without any other service)
- Free one-way transfer to Zvartnots airport (in case of purchasing a full tour package).
- Free travel insurance for a maximum of 14 days once a year (in case of purchasing a full tour package).
- The cardholder is given an opportunity օf free baggage packing (wrapping) (no more than 2 pieces) upon departure from Zvartnots airport (in case of purchasing a full tour package).
- 10% discount on some excursion programs abroad.
- Free professional tour guide service in Armenia for 1 day.